- Saturday 6/7/2019 at 21.15 – Tensostruttura– Place Gran Paradiso – Locana:
ROYAL ULTRA SKY MARATHON GRAN PARADISO: FROM THE “36s” TO THE WORLD CHAMPIONSHIPS: THE STORY OF A LEGEND BORN IN THE ORCO VALLEY: an evening to tell the story of a race born from a madness and become one of the symbols of the skyrunning at an international level.
- Saturday 13/7/2019 at 17.30 – from Biella to Ceresole Reale:
JOURNEY OF THE ROYAL FLAG from Palazzo Lamarmora – Biella (8.00 am) to the finish of the Royal race with ceremony of lighting the Olympic cauldron (at 18.30). Following aperitif with local products offered to all participants.
- Friday 19/7/2019 at 17.30 – Pala Mila – Borgata Villa,9 – Ceresole Reale:
Skyrunning aperitif: on the shores of Ceresole Reale lake a family meeting with the President of the International Skyrunning Federation Marino Giacometti and with the skyrunners who have already reached Ceresole Reale to take part at the Royal race. We will talk about the history and the future of the Skyrunning. Then a screening of a movie about the skyrunning.
Following aperitif with local products offered to all participants.
- Friday 19/7/2019 at 20.00 – Place – Locana:
MERENDA SINOIRA (EVENING SNACK) “WAITING FOR THE ROYAL RACE”: a dinner in the traditional way of the mountains with the participation of the Royal athletes.
- Friday 19/7/2019 at 21.15 – Salone Centro Visitatori PNGP (Visitor Center Room Gran Paradiso National Park) – Borgata Prese – Ceresole Reale:
LAMARMORA: AT THE SERVICE OF HIS MAJESTY: an evening to talk about the four multi-decorated generals to which the 2019 edition of the Royal race is dedicated and, more generally, to talk about a family that has always been devoted to the service of the Italian Risorgimento.
- Saturday 20/7/2019 at 10.30-13.00/15.30-19.00 – Municipio (City hall) of Ceresole Reale (Borgata Capoluogo):
- Saturday 20/7/2019 at 15.00 – Piazza del Municipio (Place of the City Hall) – Borgata Capoluogo – Ceresole Reale:
Bibs delivering to the top runners: Show event with delivering of the bibs to the top runners
- Saturday 20/7/2019 at 17.00 – Salone Centro Visitatori PNGP (Visitor Center Room Gran Paradiso National Park) – Borgata Prese – Ceresole Reale:
- Saturday 20/7/2019 at 21.00 : Noasca
MYTHS OF STARS: Theater performance of the Theatrical Company “O’Thiasos” which will talk about the Greek myths related to the constellations.
- Sunday 21/7/2019 at 6.30 am – Teleccio Lake – Locana:
Start Royal Ultra Sky Marathon Gran Paradiso and Roc Sky Race .
- Sunday 21/7/2019 at 10.00 am – Pala Mila – Borgata Villa,9 – Ceresole Reale::
Arrivals of the first athletes of the Royal Ultra Sky Marathon Gran Paradiso and Roc Sky Race.